Paul Gauguin Luxury Small-Ship Cruise
Limited Time Offer, for Hawaii Residents Special Rate Available on select sailings.
From only $1,575 per guest, for Special Rates on Select Sailings
Explore the best the South Pacific has to offer!
Discover the unparalleled beauty of Tahiti aboard the Paul Gauguin on a seven-day journey. Kick back and soak up the sun on this all-inclusive cruise!
- Spacious oceanview accommodations
- Gourmet dining inspired by one of the top chefs in Paris
- Exceptional service that is distinguished by Polynesian hospitality
To Experience the Best:
- Paul Gauguin Cruises was named “#2 Midsize-Ship Ocean Cruise Line” in Travel + Leisure‘s 2018 World’s Best Awards.
- Conde Nast Traveler recognized Paul Gauguin Cruises as “#2 Top Small Cruise Line” in the Reader’s Choice Awards 2018
- The Gauguin is the longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific
It’s a More Intimate Voyage
- The small ship was designed to be sleek and nimble, providing unmatched, up-close views of some of French Polynesia and the South Pacific
- The award-winning Polynesian hospitality embodies warmth and exquisite attention to detail, delivering the type of personalized, luxurious experience you deserve
- Enjoy complimentary access to Paul Gauguin Cruises private beaches in Taha’a (Motu Mahana) and Bora Bora in French Polynesia itineraries
Signature programs on The Gauguin
- Les Gauguines and Les Gauguins, our troupe of Polynesian hosts, accompany every sailing, providing unique live entertainment and hosting activities, bringing Polynesian culture to life on board
- Through our new partnership with WCS, you will have the opportunity to engage in two programs when you join us onboard: Wildlife Discovery Series: Learn about marine wildlife and habitats when some of the world’s most interesting scientists, oceanographers, and conservationists. Stewards of Nature: This experiential, hands-on educational program inspires children (ages 7-17) and their families to value nature and explore the local environment.
- Enjoy opportunities to experience the world aquatic with complimentary watersports provided by the ship’s onboard marina or during visits to destination beaches. The Gauguin is one of the only luxury ship in French Polynesia to offer PADI SCUBA diving programs
Overview of The Paul Gauguin
- Capacity: 332 guests
- Crew: 217/International
- Crew-to-Guest Ratio: 1:1.5, one of the highest of any luxury cruise ship
- Officers: European and International
- Registry: Bahamas. Shipyard: Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint Nazaire, France)
- Length: 504 feet. Width: 72 feet
- Draft: 17.1 feet. Tonnage: 19,200 tons
- Maximum speed: 18 knots
- Passenger decks: 7
- Propulsion System: Diesel Electric